Thursday, September 6, 2007

Thurs 09-06-07 Part 2


Here is a picture of a friend's daughter who was highlighted on the cruise. Turns out that Clayton AKA "Hollywood" happened to personally mention to Susan Egan (the original Belle on Broadway - Beauty and the Beast) that this little girl was her #1 fan. I thought that was so special that I had to jump the line and take a picture. Julie, Hollywood must of surprised your DD to death but Susan was her usual elegant self. I cannot say enough about this woman. She is the opitome of what a Classic, Elegant Star should be.


Well, I'm getting closer - maybe next time I can find Julie and her oldest daughter. ROTFL. See Julie - your getting closer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Placa de VĂ­deo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://placa-de-video.blogspot.com. A hug.